Mrs. Frey
It is official I am now married. The wedding day was fabulous. All of our great friends and family were there to celebrate with us. The trolley a and the photobooth http://www.camelot-weddings.com/photo/photobooth.html were great hits and we received lots of complements on both of them. We got a lot of great photographs of everything. Most of all it was great to be surrounded by so many people that love and care for us both and everyone appeared to have a great time. All the out of town guests slowly and unfortunately left to head back home and Dan and I spent a couple of days alone relaxing. We are now trying to get the house back to some semblance of normal. I have almost completely succeeded in putting all of the gifts away and am almost through all of the laundry that has accumulated and washing all the linens and puting the guest bedrooms back together.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home